[Steppes] 'Orphan's' Thanksgiving

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 06:56:45 PDT 2009

Dear Steppes Family,

Lasguaard and I would like to invite any of you without a place to go for Thanksgiving, to join us for a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.

Dinner will be served on Thursday, November 26 at about 4 p.m. Hors d' oeuvres will be available and guests welcome to come anytime after 2.

I can guarantee that there will be ham, turkey, stuffing, baked sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, green bean cassarole, pumpkin pie and mincemeat pie. Any offers to contribute any of these, or anything else would be gladly accepted.

Please RSVP so that I know how many to cook for and to let me know if there is anything you would like to bring.

With thanks for the family that we have in our friends,

Lyneya de Grey

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich