[Steppes] October Populace at Elinor's tomorrow

Elinor Salter elinor.salter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:50:50 PDT 2009

 October Populace is at my house this month on Friday, October 23rd at
7:30pm.

Location:
3310 Collins Blvd
Garland, TX 75044

(972) 974-1650 (Elinor's cell)

We're in NW Garland and Richardson near the cross streets of Jupiter and
Collins.  If you turn from Jupiter, we're the 4th or 5th house on your right
after the first stop sign.  We'll have something out front to help identify
us.  If you can't find parking, you may want to park on Excalibur (the cross
street at the stop sign).

Google Maps link - *http://tinyurl.com/yfdkeeb

*If you went to the last Populace we hosted, it's not there.  This is a
new(er) and improved location with twice the space, so I apologize if you
were looking forward to lap sitting (although I won't stop you).  We also
don't have pets at the moment, so feel free to skip the Benadryl and stay
awake.  Children are more than welcome, as our (soon to be 6 year old) Ian
loves to have company.

We will provide drinks and munchies, but don't let that stop you from
bringing anything that you would like to share.

And if you happen to have any extra gently-used children's coats (between
sizes 5-10), please bring them and I will take them to a coat drive we're
having at my work.  We also accept Frito Lay chip bags and Capri Sun pouches
for recycling.  :)

Since this is as close to a housewarming as we're planning to have, we hope
to see you there!

--
Elinor & Eirikr & Ian