[Steppes] Seeking web developer/designer

Chiara Francesca chiara.francesca at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 14:01:25 PDT 2009

Greetings!

A friend of mine in Dallas is looking for someone to add to their team permanently. :)

"It would be nice if we could find someone that is strong on the visual side but we are also using Visual Studio 2008, C#, SQL Server 2008, AJAX, XML, etc... This is a full time, permanent job."

What he means by visual side is CSS.

Let me know offline if you are interested. Please forward to all other DFW area mailing lists with free abandon and anyone else you know of that is moving to the area and is looking for a job. :)

♫
Chiara Francesca
« Ehi Prof.! Che cosa facciamo stasera?»
« Quello che facciamo tutte le sere, Mignolo: tentare di conquistare il mondo! »
(hint: italian)