[Steppes] Scribal Arts Guild tonight

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu Sep 17 09:15:54 PDT 2009

Just a reminder that tonight is the monthly meeting of the Steppes
Scribal Arts Guild, at the home of Master Duncan and Mistress Genevieve.
Charters will be available for painting, as our kingdom is always in
need.

7:30pm - 10pm (note the times please)
17919 Meadowchase Way
Dallas, TX 75287
(nearest major intersection - Frankford Road, Marsh Lane, and Bush
Turnpike)

ALLERGY WARNINGS: Please note that we have cats and a dog. Also we have
chocolate available for offerings to the scribal muses.

This month, Genevieve will be absent as she has a mundane class, and
Duncan will be absent (in his garage working on other projects) but the
meeting will happen, as Lady Annwn has graciously offered to play
hostess.