[Steppes] Plastic shopping bags

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 17:10:13 PDT 2009

I am still in need of plastic shopping bags to stuff boxes for archery targets. I will be at Populace at HL Jaque and Elizabeth Spinks' home in Midlothian this Friday and will be at Erik and Lena's Oktoberfest party in Rowlett on Saturday. If you can get your collection of plastic bags to either of these locations at either of these times, I would really appreciate it. If not, we can make arrangements to pick them up either this weekend sometime, or early next week.

Thanks for your help!!!

Lyneya de Grey

Target Archery MIC for Three Queens

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich