[Steppes] Need help at Namron Protectorate - need new ropes on pavilion

Julie Cunningham katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 11:38:15 PDT 2009

 Good morning all!

If anyone can assist with replacing rope on the baronial pavilion the
weekend of Namron Protectorate, it would be greatly appreciated. The new
rope was received this morning.  We will be working on switching it out
while we put up the pavilion on site.  If you can bring a pocket knife it
might help as well.

Any folks traveling from the area are welcome to sit under the pavilion at
the event.  I am bringing it for the populace.  Be mindful to keep all
equipment to the back or to the sides so that all folks sitting underneath
may stay out of the sun.

My thanks
Katheryn