[Steppes] Weekly Music Nights Begin

Karen Calhoun KMCalhou at garlandisd.net
Mon Sep 21 12:43:37 PDT 2009

I just realized that Thursday's are sport days at school.  I work the games; this Thursday is a v-ball game.  It should be over around 7:30 and I can be there soon after.  However, when b-ball season starts, I won't be able to come for a bit.

Thank you Will for arranging this.  I'll have to wait a few months before I become a regular....

Katya