[Steppes] Looking for gif or pdf of Steppes Baronial Achievement

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 13:23:44 PDT 2009

To my knowledge, no one has ever attempted to render the barony's achievement in electronic form.  Both of the painted renderings of the achievement of arms of the Barony of the Steppes were created by fine artists, and therefore, not only do no electronic files exists, no sketches exist either.  They were rendered directly onto canvas.

--Serena