[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice for Sunday April 4, 2010 is cancelled!

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 2 05:56:51 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

Due to Elfsea's Defender event this weekend and it being Easter
Sunday we are going to forgo holding our Steppes Practice this
Sunday morning.

Pray come out and compete in Elfsea'a archery competition during
the event and spend some with your family on Sunday hiding those
Easter eggs for the kids.  Hopefully most of you shall have recovered
enough from your chocolate bunny comma to join us for archery
practice on the following Sunday!  Happy Easter all!!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon called "Ironwyrm"
Interim Archery Marshal for the Barony of Steppes