[Steppes] Decorating for Warlord

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Mon Apr 5 08:22:37 PDT 2010

Come one and come all to help decorate the hall for Steppes Warlord in Canton TX, Memorial Day weekend.

WHO, WHEN AND WHERE
I am looking for some a few strong men and women to help decorate the hall for the event. We will have a cherry picker to help hang things, so we need someone who is not afraid of heights. They must also be able to raise their hands above their heads for long periods of time.

You must also be able to arrive on site by 5pm Friday evening. Dinner will be provided for those who actively help decorate.

The theme is Middle Eastern.

ITEMS NEEDED
Please let me know if you are able to lend us any of the following:
White Christmas lights
Flameless unscented candles
Rugs (oriental in style)
Throws (light weight middle eastern in style)
Wall Hangings

WALL PAINTING
We are making new fabric castle walls. If you are able to donate your time to help make them please let me know.
I am also looking for someone who has a driveway and would like to host a wall painting party or two. We need to make about 15 walls so I think we need to do it over two or three days. I have a pattern and will buy the materials and supplies.

The Painting days will occur on:  5/15 or 5/16 and 5/22 or 5/23. Which ever days we can get the most people. It is rather late to be doing them, I know. But with Master Richard and I  moving and events and such, we won't be able to do it before then. If you are able to host a painting party on one of these days listed, please email me privately.

If you have any questions you may contact me at:

Bronwyn Lambourne (formerly Giliana Launceleyn) (mka Jennifer Dale)
jreevesdale at yahoo.com (only checked in the evenings/weekends)
817-240-5519 Cell - please call only between the hours of 5pm and 8pm during weekdays, or between 10am and 8pm weekends.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If
you think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the
sender by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.
Thank you. Aetna