[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice Sunday April 11, 2010:

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 10 13:35:13 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

Can it be?  Do we have a warm sunny day with gentle breezes
(and I use that term loosely speaking of Eastfield's range) for
ARCHERY!?!  The weather fairies have divined so!

Unless there is some freak storm which develops overnight plan
to come out and join us on the range in the morning for our
Steppes Archery Practice.

Archery practice is held at Eastfield College at 3737 Motley Drive
in Mesquite TX just north of I-30 & Motley, south of the tennis courts.
Practice starts at 10 AM and runs until 1 PM (or later, SCA time ya
know).  Bring your camp chairs, archery gear, something to drink
and snack on if ya wish.  I would recommend maybe some sun
screen, its been a while since we've seen it so ya might need it!
There's shade trees but ya may want to bring your pop-up as well.

We plan to shoot a royal round at least, and if enough are interested
maybe even an IKAC, maybe?  So grab your bows & crossbows,
arrows & bolts and join us out on the range.  Come prepared to send
a lot of feathered shafts down range.  That Steppes Archer title is just
a few weeks away, it could be you!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon
Interim Archery Marshal for the Steppes