[Steppes] NO Open Library tonight

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 12 13:30:15 PDT 2010

Sorry for the short notice, but Open Library will not be open tonight after all.  I have too much that needs getting done.

In fact, Open Library is closing down for the foreseeable future.  It's just too much for me to handle by myself, so until Master Robin's work schedule settles down, there will be no more monthly, scheduled Open Library nights.

We are looking at the possibility of having an occasional Saturday combined Open Library and How the SCA Works (and maybe some arts classes as well) as Master Robin's work schedule allows.  If there are those who are interested in this, please let us know.

--Serena