[Steppes] Demos

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Sun Apr 18 15:24:14 PDT 2010

Greetings,
If you want the Steppes to sponsor a demo for your group or at your
event, you need to follow the guidelines for requesting demos. You can
find that information at the following link:

http://steppes.ansteorra.org/demo

Please let me know if you have any questions. This isn't new
information, I emailed it to the list last year. I just wanted to
remind everyone what the process is. Following this will ensure a
timely response to your request and will also help us make sure any
demo we agree to take on is staffed and that Kingdom Law is followed.

Thank you,
Susanna Nightegale, Steppes Seneschal