[Steppes] Steppes Scribal Guild

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Mon Apr 19 10:17:05 PDT 2010

Greetings everyones,

 Just a reminder that starting this month the Steppes Scribal Guild
night has been moved to the third Monday, which is tonight. We will
start at 7:30 and it is located 17919 Meadowchase Way Dallas, 75287. I
will be checking in with those that have Steppes Warlord Scrolls on
their plates to see if they need any assistance as well as teaching
beginning illumination for those new to the art. Please join us tonight
on our new Scribal night.

For those with allergies please be aware that we do have a dog and three
cats.

Genevieve