[Steppes] Regional war practice

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 09:11:48 PDT 2010

 Hey Folks. One more reminder there will be regional war practice this sunday at the Carrolton practice site at 10am.  Please bring water.   Everyone is welcome.  Fencers, Youth, archers. While we won't be able to shoot at site we will be going over foot movement as well as battle theory, eyes on the fight and getting to know each other.
Even if you don't have armor yet please stop by if interested in war fighting.

If someone could post the address.

The may one will be sunday at Warlord around the squire shoot and other sillyness.

Thanks everyone.
Fiacha
Please forward
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile