[Steppes] OT: Need help with boxes

Dana Busenbark danab-steppes at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 24 07:00:27 PDT 2010

I need some help today moving boxes from my apartment over to a
storage unit less than 2 miles away from where I live. I have a U-haul
cargo van rented. 2 of my APO brothers are coming to help me from
10-12, but I don't think that's going to be enough time. Most of our
APO brothers are at an Activation Retreat up at Lake Texoma. Are there
any men available that could lend some muscle to moving boxes from a
1st floor 1-bedroom apartment over to storage with me today? I have
the U-haul until about 3:30.

Dana/Fiona
469-222-9236