[Steppes] Period Gamesters tonight!

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon Apr 26 14:09:51 PDT 2010

I'll be out of pocket at the forge until tonight, but I will be at the
gamesters gathering... which is on a new night at a new location.

It's now going to be held on the last Monday of the month at Lady
Susanna's home. Here is her post from last week to refresh your brain:

******
This month, we gave a new day and place for period gaming, it is this
coming Monday 4/26 at my house at 7-ish:

441 Lowell Ln, Richardson, TX  75080

 >From central/75 take the Arapaho exit and head west. Turn right on
Custer, right on Lowell. It's the third house on the right.

Allergy sufferers beware, I have two cats and one dog.

Games are my personal favorites: La Bette - card game similar to Spades
but with gambling AND Laugh and Lie Down a Henry the VIII favorite!

We will be playing with period cards, dice, and coins! You won't lose
any money in this gambling I promise.

Hope to see you there. Cookies and lemonade will be served.

Susanna the Shark, LOL (funny considering how often I lose)
******

Duncan the Dolphin (a shark's natural enemy... lame, I know, but it's
short notice)
--

Azure a saltire dovetailed ermine.
~ Melior Quam Nonnullum ~