[Steppes] Tuesday heavies

fiacha5 at gmail.com fiacha5 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:41:48 PDT 2010

     Warrior brothers and sisters of the stepps.  If you are available and maybe  ate too large a lunch. Please come out and let's throw Rattan and watch and applaud our Rapier friends.
   The weather looks like it will be almost perfect and I have four that have said they will be there. A good mix.  Even if you can only attend for a short bit,  stop buy and let's make some noise.

  Glaslynns practice last night was a blast, there was good training and friendship to be had.  We had enough people to do some unit  fighting.  It would be (as our good king says) Awsome!!  To have  enough to do that tonight.
 Even if you don't have armor yet and want to start learning please, please, please show.
 As always thank you all! For  Ansteorra, the Stepps and Central Region.

We will raise our standards and tell our enemies to up theirs!

Fiacha :-)
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile