[Steppes] Aloe Vera for anyone who wants one!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 29 12:47:22 PDT 2010

As some of you already know, we will be moving soon.

My Aloe Vera plant has exploded with babies.  I noticed that Home Depot sells them for $5 a pot.  I have dozens that I have thinned out and put in open baggies.  Please take some of them off my hands.  Some are fairly large and will grow into a large pot in no time.  Even if you are not an herbalist, you probably know that Aloe leaves are great for burns and sunburns.  You can actually keep a burn from blistering if you get a cut aloe leaf to it quick enough.  And, although it's not the sweetest smelling gel, the gel you get from the leaf really calms down a sunburn better than any purchased product.

Let me know if you are going to drop by and get one or several.  I still have some big ones.  I live in Carrollton and am home all day and evening.  I will not be available the 14th thru the 21st, though.  Contact me offlist at the abovementioned email address or at jannmays at hotmail.com

HL Gabrielle

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D