[Steppes] Secret of Kells movie follow up

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Mon Apr 12 09:43:50 PDT 2010

Thanks for all of the interest in going to see this movie with me. So
far, the overwhelming majority of folks have requested to see it Friday
evening, with a few that could not make it Friday and would prefer
either Saturday or Sunday.

So here's what we're going to do: I am going to get a group together to
see it on Friday evening AND on Sunday evening. I know I'll be wanting
to see it at least twice anyway, so this lets me go and gets more of
y'all going. Tickets are $10 for adults, $8 for seniors and students,
and $6.50 for children. Sorry, but due to other obligations I can't make
any matinee times. If anyone prefers a matinee, those tickets are $8.

Looking this morning, there are still no show times posted. I will let
folks know as soon as I can about what showtimes are available.

Duncan