[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice Sunday 4/18/10, is canceled due to rain!

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 18 01:15:16 PDT 2010

OK, OK!  No since waiting any longer, my backyard is a lake, I'm
sure the Eastfield range is in similar condition.  Even if the rain
stops the ground won't have time to drain.  So we concede and
bow to the will of the elements, Steppes archery is canceled!

Hopefully we'll have dry field next Sunday, hope to see you then!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon called "Ironwyrm"