[Steppes] Locations

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 26 11:04:16 PDT 2010

We live down the street from Mary Heads-Carter park.

If you don't mind paying tolls:
>From the northeast, take 190 (Bush Turnpike) west/south to Frankford exit.  Turn right (west) on Frankford.  The first light is Kelly.  Turn left (south) on Kelly, and after you pass over the 190 bridge, the park is about 1/2 mile down on your left.

>From I-35E, take 190 (Bush) east to Josey Lane exit.  Stay on service road until you get to light at Kelly.  Turn right on Kelly and the park is 1/2 mile down on your left.

>From 635, go north on the Dallas North Tollway (quickest route), Midway Road or Marsh Lane to Keller Springs.  Turn left on Keller Springs and go to the light at Kelly.  Turn right on Kelly.  Park will be a short ways down on your right.  (note: Kelly is about 3 miles west of the Tollway and both Midway and Marsh are further west respectively, closer to the park.)

Hope this helps.

Gabrielle Honoree de Saint Pierre

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D