[Steppes] Sewing Newbie

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 28 06:20:36 PDT 2010

If you are having problems setting the proper tension between the
upper and lower threads (and it changes with each fabric weight,
thread thickness, and needle size variance) you might want to take
the fabric , thread, needle and machine to a sewing center and get
them to show you how to vary the balance of the tensions for your
project. I found it immensely helpful when i got started since i knew
no one to help, and my mother was 300 miles away.

HL Lete Bithespring