[Steppes] Fabric Run and Beginner Garb Class

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Wed Aug 4 10:51:44 PDT 2010

On Saturday August 7th I will be hosting a Fabric Run on Perth Street.
Please meet on Perth Street at 10 a.m.  For a map of where Perth Street
is located in Dallas please see:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Perth+Street,+Dallas,+TX&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=39.235538,107.138672&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Perth+St,+Dallas,+Texas+75229&z=16

If you park at either the first or second building that faces Perth
street on your right you will be able to find us easily.

The on the following Saturday August 14th we will have the Beginner Garb
Class. See details below:

Beginner Garb Class/Back to the Basics - Getting Started with your Garb
Wardrobe
Tired of asking to borrow the loaner Garb? Come learn how to fashion
your very own T-Tunic or Simple Dress
Motel 6 Addison Cottonbelt Meeting Room
4325 Beltline
Addison, Texas 75001
Contact: Rhonwen aka Kelly Kellett-Drzymala 214-335-6687
Portable sewing machines needed.
BYOM (Bring your own material)

Genevieve