[Steppes] Oaks BBQ - Please RSVP today so I can get a good count for tomorrow!

Carol Ross gdc at stormypetrel.org
Fri Aug 6 07:54:03 PDT 2010

Greetings Oaks of the Steppes,

This Saturday, August 7th,  Duncan and I will be hosting a BBQ in honor
of you and all of the service you have done for our great Barony.
Spouses and significant others are welcome to come as well since the BBQ
is casual and no business will be conducted. We will serve hamburgers
and brats as well as provide cold (non-alcoholic) drinks. If you wish to
bring something please bring either a side dish or dessert. If you have
any dietary restrictions contact me so that I can make sure we have food
for you as well.

If you need crash space because you are coming from out of town please
contact me so that I can make arrangements.

RSVP at my number below or via email so I can ensure we have enough food.

We will begin cooking at 6:00. We do have a dog and cats so medicate
yourself as needed.

Our location is:
17919 Meadowchase Way
Dallas, TX. 75287