[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice Sunday Aug. 8, 2010 is cancelled:

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Aug 7 23:58:12 PDT 2010

Greetings,

After some discussion with our deputy marshals & attending archers
we have decided not to hold Steppes archery practice for Sunday
Aug. 8, 2010.  We have another heat advisory predicted and some
transport issues getting the equipment to the range this Sunday.

Let's hope for a bit cooler weather & running truck for next Sunday.

Should you be able you might wish to lend Arastya & Jon a hand
on their move in the morning, I'm sure they would greatly appreciate
the help. (Please see proceeding post on the Steppes list for info.)

Regards,

HL William
 Black Dragon
Interim Archery Marshal for the Barony of the Steppes

PS: On a side note I would wish to thank our own Lady Lyneya
de Grey for her service as our Central Regional Archery
Marshal for the past two years as she steps down at the end
of this quarter, and welcome our own HL Ekaterina Iadorova
Kharlampiea called "Katya" as she assumes that office.  We
have some great service people here in Steppes of which
both these ladies are a prime example, thank you both!