[Steppes] ISO of ? from the Baronial Historian

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 23 17:16:17 PDT 2010

Wesað ge, winas mín, hal!

If the person who is currently in possession of the historian's office stuff is
going to be at populace, I will be there as well and will glad to get it off
your hands.  If not we'll try some other time.

Gódspéde!
Wihtric hlafard Wihtmunding, stærwrítere Steppanþegndómes
(historian of the Barony of the Steppes; yes I exist and will actually have a
project or two.  Once school is settled this week as well as work, I will
announce more.)