[Steppes] Steppes Archery Practice for Sunday Aug. 29th is a GO!

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 29 03:24:47 PDT 2010

Greetings all,

I do apologize for the late post (just coming off a string of 12+
hour workdays) however the temperature is predicted not to
reach the high level which has kept us off the range far too long.
So YES we plan to hold Steppes Archery Practice this Sunday!

As an added bonus we plan a little un-official fun after today's
archery practice so you might wish to clean the dust off your
armor & combat archery gear and bring it to the range with
you as well (hint, hint)!

Remember it's still warm out there so bring plenty of fluids and
maybe a bit more than you normally do as our after practice
activities are likely to go on for a few more hours.  Don't forget
chairs, sunscreen and any snacks you might need to keep
you going.  There are shade trees to cool us off, sit and relax
under.  Official archery target practice begins around 9AM
(SCA time) and finishes up around 1 PM (earlier if everyone
is done) at Eastfield College just north of Motley & I-30 next
to the tennis courts, we should be easy to spot on the left.

So come join us for what should be a fun filled morning &
afternoon!

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon
Interim Archery Marshal of the Steppes