[Steppes] McKinney folks

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 17 12:17:42 PDT 2010

Since there are 4 CCCC's in Plano and McKinney, I was wondering which police station was involved.  Could someone specify, please?  I used to teach at the Spring Creek branch.  I heard about the shooting on the Colorado news this morning.

Gab

The Honorable Lady Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

“L'homme qui sait deux langues en vaut deux!” *

(* "Man who knows two languages is worth twice as much!")