[Steppes] McKinney folks

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 20:15:19 PDT 2010

Yes that is what they are calling it. On the news tonight, they are saying that he pulled up to the station in a truck, which had weapons, amunition. & a trailer that had fertillizer and amonium nitraite in it. He set the truck on fire. Then went across the street to a treeline on the Collin College campus. While not in session, there were people there so it was locked down. The heat from the truck started setting off the guns in it, which drew people out of the station. He shot at them. They shot back, as well as the campus police. He died. As of tonight no one else was hurt.

Gabriele

The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)