[Steppes] Fwd: recycle fundraiser

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Wed Dec 15 05:14:05 PST 2010

One of GISD's high school's is having a recycling drive to raise money for their class.  This is an electronics drive which we see so rarely and need so badly.  I know that it's the same day as 12th Night but maybe you can make arrangements with a friend to take your stuff over to Rowlett High School http://www.garlandisd.net/contact/facilitydetail.asp?loccode=rhs and help some students have a great prom.

The link below lists everything that they will accept.

Thank you!

HLy Katya

Saturday, January 8th  from 10 am -12 pm in the front parking lot will be our last recycling drive!!!  We will be taking electronics, computers, appliances, books, sporting equipment, old cars and much more!  This year they will be taking clothing.  Please put it in bags as it will be weighed!

     This is a very easy fundraiser for our class!  It is our last one so please help make it a great one!!!!  If you have any questions about items that you can donate, please look at the Bubbs Fundraising website at www.bubbfundraising.com

Also, you can email me at:

amfeldma at garlandisd.net
feldman53 at verizon.net

Thanks-