[Steppes] (no subject)

Kelly Kellett geneandkel at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 05:54:02 PST 2010

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 17:11:26 -0600
From: Seneschal of the Steppes <seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org>
To: Steppes <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>
Subject: [Steppes] Work Night for 12th Night Decorations

Greetings, Populace of the Steppes!

I have spoken with Rhonwyn and she has graciously opened up her workroom for
an additional evening to work on decorations for 12th Night.  We will meet
this Thursday, December 23rd, to work on the cardboard shields.  If you
can't make it to C&I tonight, please consider coming on Thursday to lend a
hand.

Motel 6 Addison - Cottonbelt Meeting Room
Corner of Midway at Beltline
4325 Beltline
Addison, TX 75001
214-335-6687 (Rhonwen)
6:30pm
YIS,
Katerina

Yes Yes - we can use the Cottonbelt room on Thursday to paint extra shields.  However; we have already painted all of the eight that Wihtric brought and so we will need some more blanks or at least some cardboard to cut if anyone has any.

See you there ;-)