[Steppes] Steppes Christmas Party

Elaine eshc at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 18 15:00:01 PST 2010

I think the best gag gift I ever got to bring (my husband found them)
was a pair of ice tongs in which the grabber part was replaced with
matching plates of real false teeth! It got "stolen" a lot.
The mix sounds like a nice evolvement.

Have fun for me tonight. (Medical keeps me at home.)

HL Lete Bethespring