[Steppes] (no subject)

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 22 10:00:53 PST 2010

I have a few more sheets which are not cut yet.  I however do not want to go too
overboard with it at the same time.  Yes a few more could be used, but we are
not roofing Valhöll. :D  I am trying to avoid a mythic, fantasy, or Tolkien
hall.  Again the greatest decoration and thing we can have in a period-like hall
is the people and what they do- tell stories, laugh, share in fellowship, test
luck in games and sport.

Gódspéde!

Wihtric