[Steppes] Steppes Sunday Fighter Practice

Seneschal of the Steppes seneschal at steppes.ansteorra.org
Tue Feb 2 08:32:28 PST 2010

Greetings to the Barony of the Steppes,

Recently, I agreed to remove the "official" status from the Sunday
fighter practice for the Barony of the Steppes. However, I believe
that my decison was premature and based on all of the comments I have
received, I am hereby tabling that decision until further notice.

At this time and for the future, Steppes is still hosting and will be
hosting the Sunday fighter practice at Mary Heads park in Carrollton.

The reason for postponing and perhaps changing this decision is to
give me, the Baroness, and Knight Marshal/deputy a chance to look at
all of the options before us. This also gives the new Baron and/or
Baroness a chance to take part as well and gives me an opportunity to
discuss options with the Marshalate, as well as the fighting
community.

So...until further notice, Steppes is having the usual official
practices on Sundays.

Thank you for your patience in this matter. I apologize for any
inconvenience this has caused to anyone in the Steppes, but I promise
that we will have everything sorted out and organized in time for the
March Newsletter/Business Meeting. Everything will continue as it
always has until the decision is made and announced on the official
calendar.

It was my decision to make the change and my decision to pull back and
rethink it.

In Service,
Susanna Nightegale
Seneschal, Barony of the Steppes