[Steppes] Gulfwar Land

Alianorra MacAiodh alianorramacaiodh at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 3 14:58:11 PST 2010

Greetings!

To date I have only 3 people with confirmed registrations for the Barony of the Steppes. There have been many of you that have stated "yes Im going and so and so is going with me." If you have registered already please send me your camping information as listed below.

Here is what you need to do to camp with the Barony of the Steppes

Step 1: Register on the Gulfwars site before Febuary 14th 2010
http://acceps.ansteorra.org/GW2010/gw_event_main.php?eid=105
Step 2: Contact me and let me know you have done so. :)
Step 3: Send me the following information at AlianorraMacAiodh at yahoo.com
~Mundane Name:
~SCA Name:
~Date of Arrival:
~Size of Tent with Ropes:
~Who is camping in your tent with you:
~Is your tent Period or Mundane:
Step 4 : Decide on food plan for the War
Step 5: Pay the propane fee for the kitchen and shower $10.00
Step 6: Pack and get ready for 8 days of fantastic fun with your current Baroness and members of the Barony attending this year.

Looking forward to seeing all that can make it at War this year!

Alianorra