[Steppes] Lindenwood A&S, New Book Club

Honour DuBois honourdubois at verizon.net
Mon Feb 8 15:52:02 PST 2010

Greetings to all,

Lindenwood will be hosting a A&S night on Monday, February 15th @ 7pm.

Lindenwood is starting a SCA book reading club!

The basis of this group will be to read and discuss books that were
written during our SCA time period.

Full details will be laid out to the list after our meeting on the 15th.

But some insights:

Yahoo group for online discussions of the book being read
Polls for what book to read next, opinions on authors and themes
Meetings every month to socialize and discuss in person the things we
have read and learned over the past weeks
and much more

Monday's meeting is to get a grasp on what people would like to see
in this group and its future. I look forward to meeting with you all.

In Service,
HE Honour du Bois
Lindenwood MoAS

Mtg: Feb 15th @ 7pm