[Steppes] Archery Cancelled on behalf of HL Ironwyrm

jack spinks jlspinks at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 13 16:11:06 PST 2010

Since he has been without power for several days he asked me to let it be known that there will officially be no Steppes archery tomorrow.  It was felt that searching for arrows might be a little difficult not to mention the muddy and slippery safety conditions.  We will just have to wait and hope that the weather will eventually cooperate and we will be able to have archery sometime in the future.  In the meantime- stay dry and prepare for Gulf War!

Posted on behalf of HL Ironwyrm  aka William Blackdragon

HL Jaque the Spink