[Steppes] New B&B

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Sun Feb 14 14:58:14 PST 2010

Let me begin by wishing Duncan and Genvieve my congratulations on their next adventure.  I know that you both will do well as our next Baron and Baroness.  Our Barony will be in good hands.

I want to thank everyone for their time, advice and suggestions during the candidate process.  I enjoyed meeting everyone, listening to your concerns and ideas for the future.  It was a pleasure and honor to have the opportunity to offer the Crown my name as candidate.  I learned so much during the last few months.  Your friendship and support is the sole reason I love the Steppes so much.

Again, Congratulations to Duncan and Genvieve.  Vivat the Steppes!

In service,

Katya