[Steppes] OT - Job openings

Viviana Rowntree tinygypsylady at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 07:56:33 PST 2010

Good Day,

I do not know if people are still looking for jobs in this economy or not.
The company I work with it hiring.  Its an International Financial Company
with offices throughout the US, Europe, Asia, etc.

If you would like more information and insight, you can contact me
personally or to go www.axa-equitable.com.

Here is the information about the positions:

*

Qualifications and Requirements:.

The individual will focus on providing administrative support such as
assisting

with the processing of paperwork for new Financial Professional’s, tracking
potential Financial Professional candidates,and ordering and maintaining
marketing pieces for the Dallas office Associates.

Perks!

AXA offers a competitive salary + bonus

Commensurate with the candidates experience and credentials.

This position has excellent growth potential and opportunity for
advancement.

opportunity for advancement.

Job location:

The TX-LA MC Dallas office is located at 12377 Merit Drive, Suite 1500,
Dallas, Texas 75251

The TX-LA MC Plano office is located at 7201 Bishop Rd. Suite 200, Plano,
Texas 75024

Please let me know if you are interested.

Viviana
*