[Steppes] Congratulations and Gulf War Reminder

Julie Cunningham katheryn.cunningghame at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:15:53 PST 2010

Congratulations to Master Duncan and Mistress Genevieve on being selected as
our next Baron and Baroness! They will do a great job and I look forward the
joy and energy they will bring our group.

Thank you also to Honorable Lady Katya, Sir Lasguaard and Lady Lyneya for
honoring the Steppes by putting their name in to Their Majesties for
consideration for this position.  The Steppes is truly blessed by their
service to our group.

So now that we will have a new leader soon some of you may be wondering how
you can help, what they need, etc.  More information will be coming to you
over the next few months so stay tuned!

*Reminder* - if you wish to camp with the Steppes please register by
tomorrow and get with Lady Alianora to give her information on tent size,
etc.  Hope to see you at Gulf War!

Vivat Steppes!

Katheryn
Baroness of the Steppes