[Steppes] Fwd: period gamesters gathering tomorrow 2/25

Duncan Hepburn duncan at stormypetrel.org
Thu Feb 25 15:58:38 PST 2010

I was just going to post an addendum to this announcement I made
yesterday, and realized I never saw it show up in my inbox.

Anyway, gamesters is still on tonight. The addendum is that most of the
regulars ahve cancelled due to illness or whatnot, so it'll be a small
crowd. If you're so inclined, come and have fun.

Duncan