[Steppes] Steppes archery practice for Feb. 7th:

William Black Dragon ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 6 08:12:17 PST 2010

Oops, that will be Sunday Feb. 7th.

--- On Sat, 2/6/10, William Black Dragon <ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

From: William Black Dragon <ironwyrm at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [Steppes] Steppes archery practice for Feb. 6th:
To: steppes at ansteorra.org, "steppes" <steppes at lists.ansteorra.org>
Cc: steppesbowyerandfletchersguild at yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, February 6, 2010, 10:05 AM

Greetings all,

I shall be assuming the Steppes archery marshal's office as interim
archery marshal while we are without a permanent archery marshal.

We have yet to take possession of our steppes archery equipment
but we look as if we might have a rare break in this nasty weather for
this Sunday.  Should we be able to get the equipment and the range
be somewhat dry I'd say let's take advantage of the predicted non-rainy
morning!

I'll check the ground conditions at the Eastfield range around sundown,
should they look good and if we have worked out getting to the
equipment then let's go fling some arrows down range!

Keep your fingers crossed, we'll post yea or nay as soon as we can
confirm.

Regards,

HL William Black Dragon  called "Ironwyrm"
Interim Archery Marshal for the Steppes

PS: Should you have an interest in becoming our next Steppes
Archery Marshal pray contact our Seneschal, Baroness or myself
and we shall be delighted explain how!