[Steppes] Kingdom A&S Waivers

Susan McMahill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:20:44 PST 2010

Susanna,

I believe that Katya has most of the waivers as they got put in the envelopes with the receipts. I do have 3 minor waiver sheets that I will bring to populace. I'm not sure that we will be there long as the kids are really kicking my ass this week. It's all I can do to get home, get to bed, and get up and get going again in the morning. 4-day weeks are harder than 5, sometimes!

Lyneya

Well-behaved women Seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich