[Steppes] shower for Gulf War

Tiffany tlcmom2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 10:59:14 PST 2010

To the populace and friends of the Steppes:
I would like to add to Master Duncan's email.

If we don't see an interest in the shower being supplied by the March
buisness meeting, we
will assume no one wants it this year and it will not be sent with our new
B&B. They have alot of responsibilities this year at Gulf War and we don't
want to inconvenience them and put more stress on them.

Again, the charge is 10.00 per person for the week and this will need to be
collected on or before the March buisness meeting. If you need to make
special arrangements to pay at a later date, please call Geoffrey or me and
let us know. We will be happy to work with anyone!

Thank you,

Grace and Geoffrey