[Steppes] Relay for Life dates

Karen Calhoun KMCalhou at garlandisd.net
Mon Jan 11 05:40:52 PST 2010

After studying the kingdom calendar, I'm not certain what dates would be best.  There some obvious date that we shouldn't conflict with but for the others, I'm really not sure.

Please go to the calendar http://calendar.ansteorra.org/ and let me know your thoughts.  All of the relays occur during April and May.  So we need to pick a weekend from those 2 months.  I am currently leaning towards April 23.

The events for that weekend are in Mansfield, North Dallas, Ennis, Wylie, and Coppell.  I was thinking of either North Dallas or Coppell.

Again, for those of you that are interested, please let me know your preferences.

For more info: http://www.relayforlife.org/relay/coe?RL=2&ZP=&CY=dallas%20&SA=TX&RA=30&SO=SD&PF=false

Looking forward to your response.

Katya