[Steppes] Reminders about the Baronial Polling timeline

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 13 17:23:11 PST 2010

Greetings Steppes,

I wanted to send out a reminder about the upcoming activities for the Baronial Polling. You can find the information in detail on the Steppes website at www.steppes.org.

Some deadlines to keep in mind!!!

Thursday, 01/14/10: Have you sent an email to the Crown with your commentary about
the Baronial candidates? If not, do so right away! This is very important to our Crown. They want to know your opinion. Please copy our new heirs as well. You can send your comment to these email addresses:

crown at ansteorra.org
coronet at ansteorra.org

Thursday, 01/21/10: The Big Day. Polling will be at the Haggard Library in Plano, TX. Please arrive at 7:30. We will probably start the polling soon after that. No candidate speeches. The Central Regional Seneschal will be there to conduct the polling (that's Countess Maggie). You must be there in person to take the Opinion Poll. If there is an overwhelmingly compelling reason you cannot make it to the Opinion Polling, contact the Kingdom Seneschal beforehand (that's Duchess Conal). Both Countess Maggie and Duchess Conal's contact information can be found on the officers section of the Kingdom website: www.ansteorra.org

Saturday, 01/23/10: Baronial candidates to meet one-on-one with the Crown at King’s Round Table.

Thursday, 01/28/10: All email with commentary about the Baronial candidates is due to the Crown and Heirs.

Saturday, 02/13/10: The Crown announces their final decision. This is to allow them enough time to read each and every one of the opinion poll forms and commentary emails.

That is all from me. Please participate in these events. Your opinion is important.

Best Regards to you all,

Lady Susanna Nightegale, Seneschal of the Barony of the Steppes