[Steppes] Gulf Wars Royal Request

shark shark75080 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 26 19:51:47 PST 2010

Greetings Steppes,

There is an opportunity for one person to attend Gulf Wars (your site fee and meals will be paid for) in return for providing child care for Their Majesties for the week. There are three people planned to do this, with two on duty at all times, including nights. There are seven children and they range in ages from 3 to 12. You would have two days off to yourself. IF on duty you would be required to stay with the children at night. They have two ladies from this area already and are looking for one more. If all three are from this area there is the change of carpooling, though they are looking elsewhere as well.

If you are interested, please contact:
bianca_celtic at yahoo.com
or you can always contact me if you have questions and I can pass your info to her. Bianca is part of entourage for Their Majesties.

Thanks very much,
Susanna, Steppes Seneschal