[Steppes] 12th Night Question

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 2 08:48:06 PST 2010

FYI, Siege weapon competition listed at the bottom has been canceled due to illness per the previous post sent to the list by Wil Ironwyrm.

“It was a good clang, with the oiyoiyoioioioioioinnnnnggggggg that is the mark of a clang well done.” The Wee Free Men, by Terry Pratchett. (also the exact sound of a face connecting with a Paris traffic light) :D