[Steppes] What happened during 12 Night?

Lisa A. May maaggie1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 08:28:32 PST 2010

Mistress Marguerite Dinard and Baron Kainin Tepesa were announced for
elevation to the Order of the Pelican.
Earl Daffydd Whitacre was awarded the Star of Merit
Mistress Gilyan Clonmacnoise was made a Baroness of the Court
Adelaide (whose full name I can't remember but she's Daniel de
Bourbon's wife) was made a Baroness of the Court.
Lady Susanna Nightegale was made an Oak of the Steppes.

There was lots more, but those are what popped to mind.

Maggie

Countess Margaret ny Connor
Barony of the Steppes
Kingdom of Ansteorra

And do as adversaries do in law; strive mightily, then eat and drink
as friends (Wm. Shakespeare)

Regards,

Lisa

Lisa A. May